WOMEN'S WORLD CUP
World Cup winners Ali Krieger & Ashlyn Harris confirm engagement
Both women play in the NWSL for Florida based outfit Orlando Pride confirmed they got engaged at Clearwater Beach in Florida back in September.
Orlando Pride teammates Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris confirmed that they are engaged and to be married later this year.
Harris proposed to Krieger, and the defender gave her consent with their relationship commencing a decade ago when both players met on USWNT (US Women's National Team) duty.
“Finally, after all these years, I just feel like I don’t have to hide anything or feel like I’m not living up to the community I’m in,” Harris said.
Both players were involved in the 2015 Women’s World Cup for the U.S. national team and have a solid relationship both on and off the pitch.
The couple said they are planning on marrying at the end of the year in Florida following the US team’s World Cup defence in France this summer.
Te recomendamos en English
- ENTERTAINMENT Global Citizen 2021 live online: singers, performances and concerts
- GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN 2021 Why is the White House planning for a government shutdown?
- FOURTH STIMULUS CHECK Fourth stimulus check: how many signatures does the petition for the new payment have?
- SERIE A Honours even between Inter and Atalanta at San Siro
- PREMIER LEAGUE Enthralling Brentford-Liverpool clash ends with honours even
- SOCCER Man City: Guardiola "proud" after breaking record in Chelsea win