Champions League quarter-final and semi-final line-up
Ajax will play Juventus, Liverpool got Porto, United will face Messi and Barcelona with Pep and Poch playing in an all-Premier League affair.
The Champions League quarter-final and semi-final draws took place on Friday Nyon, Switzerland and we now know who will play in the last eight and who could face each other in the semi-finals.
First out of the draw were Ajax, who dismantled the reigning Champions at the Santiago Bernabéu. They will play Juventus, who destroyed another Spanish side, Atlético Madrid, who will host the final at the Wanda Metropolitano but won't be in it.
Liverpool will play Porto in the other quarter-final. Klopp's side were convincing in their victory over Bayern Munich while Porto beat AS Roma. The Italian side have since sacked their manager and parted comapny with their sporting director, Monchi, after the defeat.
Manchester United with Ole Gunner Solskjaer at the wheel will play Barcelona at Old Trafford before a trip to the Camp Nou.
The final teams drawn were Tottenham Hostpur and Manchester City. With four Premier League teams in the quarter-final, it was highly likely that we got an all English clash and it's Pep versus Poch in the last eight and what will surely be a mouth-watering affair.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots