Netherlands vs Germany: how and where to watch: times, TV, online
All the information you need on how and where to watch this huge clash in the Euro 2020 Group C qualifier on Sunday evening in Amsterdam.
Follow the Netherlands vs Germany live stream online with AS English.
What time does the Netherlands vs Germany game start?
The Euro 2020 qualifying Group C match between the Netherlands and Germany will be played on Sunday 24 March 2019 at the Amsterdam Arena with kick-off at 20:45 CET. You can click here to find out what time the game starts where you are.
UK: 19:45 (GMT)
New York: 15:45 (EDT)
Dallas: 14:45 (CDT)
Los Angeles: 12:45 (PDT)
How can I watch Netherlands vs Germany?
No matter where you are in the world, you can check here to see what channels will show the Netherlands vs Germany game. For example:
🎟️ Last chance: #NationsLeague Finals tickets! 🎟️— UEFA EURO 2020 (@UEFAEURO) 22 March 2019
ℹ️ First-come, first-served.
🇵🇹 Join us in Portugal! 👇👇👇
United Kingdom | Sky Sports Premier League, Sky Sports Mix, SKY GO Extra
United States | Univision NOW, Univision Deportes, UniMás, ESPN+, Univision Deportes En Vivo
Is Netherlands vs Germany available online?
The Netherlands vs Germany game is available in many nations through the rights holders' online platform, if they have one. Your best bet is to check who is showing the game in your country, and if they have an online service or iOS/Android app to watch it on.
Netherlands vs Germany on AS English
You can also follow all the build-up and every kick of the game right here on AS English, with our live coverage.
Te recomendamos en English
- UFC UFC 266: Volkanovski's sweary outburst after brutal title defence over Ortega
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight? | TV, time and following games in NFL Week 3
- REAL MADRID Camavinga: "Playing at the 2022 World Cup is a goal for me"
- PSG PSG given Messi boost ahead of Man City Champions League tie
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals break record amid 15-game winning run
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?