Real Madrid - Huesca: Keylor Navas set to keep place in goal
Navas rejoined training on Friday as Real Madrid prepared for Sunday's Huesca clash, while Thibaut Courtois was confined to the gym.
Keylor Navas looks likely to retain his place in the Real Madrid goal this weekend, after fellow keeper Thibaut Courtois was unable to train with the group on Friday.
Navas back with group, Courtois trains alone
With just two days to go until Madrid host Huesca in LaLiga on Sunday, summer signing Courtois was confined to the gym at Valdebebas, while Navas and Sergio Ramos - who both did individual work on Thursday - were able to rejoin training.
Costa Rican appears to be Zidane's number one
Navas started ahead of Courtois in Zinedine Zidane's first game back in charge, against Celta Vigo two weeks ago, and Los Blancos' returning head coach has so far hinted that he sees the Costa Rican international as his first-choice custodian.
Zidane is expected to be able to include everyone except injured duo Vinicius and Dani Carvajal in his matchday squad for the visit of LaLiga's bottom club. Madrid will undergo their final training session on Saturday at 11:00 CET, with the Frenchman then giving his pre-match press conference.
Te recomendamos en English
- UFC UFC 266: Volkanovski's sweary outburst after brutal title defence over Ortega
- NFL Who plays Sunday Night Football tonight? | TV, time and following games in NFL Week 3
- REAL MADRID Camavinga: "Playing at the 2022 World Cup is a goal for me"
- PSG PSG given Messi boost ahead of Man City Champions League tie
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals break record amid 15-game winning run
- CORONAVIRUS US Where are the Delta variant danger zones?