PSG's Cavani back in training
The Paris Saint-Germain striker has only made a brief substitute appearance in the last two months, but Edinson Cavani is back in training.
Edinson Cavani has returned to Paris Saint-Germain training ahead of the end of the Ligue 1 season.
Cavani ready for PSG stroll-in
Uruguay international Cavani sustained a hip injury against Bordeaux on February 9 and has only made one brief appearance as a substitute since.
But in a further boost for PSG head coach Thomas Tuchel after Neymar trained this week, Cavani took part in running drills during Friday's session.
Cavani has hit 17 goals in 16 Ligue 1 games this term but his absence has allowed Kylian Mbappe to take a central role.
The World Cup winner has struck in seven straight league games to take his tally for the campaign to 27, more than anyone in the division.
PSG can secure the Ligue 1 title this weekend if they beat Strasbourg and nearest rivals Lille - 20 points back - do not win at Reims.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- Stimulus Checks Second $600 Golden State stimulus check: when will I receive it and how to track
- US NEWS California stimulus check: when will the payments arrive and who qualifies?
- PSG Lionel Messi's PSG contract details revealed
- Soccer Pele in hospital: daughter says he's recovering well
- MLB MLB results: Los Angeles Dodgers beaten by Cincinnati Reds