PSG's Cavani back in training
The Paris Saint-Germain striker has only made a brief substitute appearance in the last two months, but Edinson Cavani is back in training.
Edinson Cavani has returned to Paris Saint-Germain training ahead of the end of the Ligue 1 season.
Cavani ready for PSG stroll-in
Uruguay international Cavani sustained a hip injury against Bordeaux on February 9 and has only made one brief appearance as a substitute since.
But in a further boost for PSG head coach Thomas Tuchel after Neymar trained this week, Cavani took part in running drills during Friday's session.
Cavani has hit 17 goals in 16 Ligue 1 games this term but his absence has allowed Kylian Mbappe to take a central role.
The World Cup winner has struck in seven straight league games to take his tally for the campaign to 27, more than anyone in the division.
PSG can secure the Ligue 1 title this weekend if they beat Strasbourg and nearest rivals Lille - 20 points back - do not win at Reims.
Te recomendamos en English
- LALIGA SANTANDER Barcelona boosted as Agüero and Fati in squad for Valencia game
- MEDICARE Does Medicare cover hearing aids or eye exams?
- US LOTTERY How is Powerball paid out?
- NFL Ravens' QB Lamar Jackson passes Dan Marino to set new record
- NFL Player ratings for the Cardinals vs Browns game | NFL Week 6
- MLB Dodgers vs Braves: times, TV channel, radio and how to watch Game 2 online tonight