Arjen Robben: "I don't know if I'll play for Bayern again"
After seven Bundesliga titles, Arjen Robben fears he may have already played his last game for Bayern Munich.
Arjen Robben is unsure whether he will pull on a Bayern Munich shirt again as injury threatens to spoil the end of his time with the Bundesliga giants. The Dutchman has yet to agree a new contract at the Allianz Arena, meaning he will leave the club when his current deal expires at the end of the season.
Sad end to time in Munich
Robben has not appeared for Bayern since November and, after suffering a calf injury last month, he fears that he will not be fit enough to say a final goodbye. "I have my reservations and I'm not sure if I can play for Bayern again this season," he told Sky Sport. "It's frustrating not know what it is."
Contract up in June
Robben went on to explain that he has not decided on his next move when he leaves Bayern in just over two months. He added: "There are some requests and calls from clubs, but at the moment I just want to make sure that I am training again over a long period of time."
Moves to MLS and Serie A have been mooted for Robben, with Toronto and Inter both reportedly showing an interest in his services.
Te recomendamos en English
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Can Child Tax Credit payments affect my tax return in 2022?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Laurel Hubbard? Meet the transgender athlete breaking barriers at the Tokyo Olympics
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: JuVaughn Harrison, Jennifer Gadirova | medal count, results, today 1 August
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SWIMMING What are Katie Ledecky's stats: records, Olympic medals, titles
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK California Golden State stimulus check: when is the new payment coming?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 1 August