Atlético Madrid: Godín misses training with thigh injury
Diego Godín is a doubt for Atlético Madrid's clash with Celta Vigo this weekend after the club confirmed he has a thigh injury.
Atlético Madrid captain Diego Godín missed training on Friday due to a thigh injury.
No indication of when Godín will be back
No timescale has been put on the Uruguay international's return, with Diego Simeone's side in LaLiga action against Celta Vigo on Saturday.
The 33-year-old has featured in 33 games in all competitions this season for Atleti and played the full 90 minutes in last weekend's 2-0 defeat to Barcelona.
Atlético seven points adrift of LaLiga leaders
Atleti are 11 points behind Barça at the LaLiga summit with seven games remaining.
Recommended in English
- NFL Joe Burrow: Winning playoff games the standard to meet for the Bengals
- NFL What is Aaron Rodgers' record against the 49ers?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid's big question: how to fit Erling Haaland and Kylian Mbappé into the same team
- US NEWS Which fast food restaurants accept EBT food stamps?
- 2022 TAX SEASON Are the tax brackets the same if I am retired?
- NFL Titans could activate RB Derrick Henry ahead of Bengals clash