Tyler Adams in the best January signing XI across Europe
The USMNT youngster joins Morata and Balotelli as the top-ranked signings in Europe's top leagues during the winter transfer window.
Following his transfer to RB Leipzig from MLS club the New York Red Bulls, The United States international Tyler Adams is part of the best January signing XI across Europe's top leagues, as chosen by whoscored.com.
The winter transfer window was relatively low key this year, but there were top names making moves to different teams, such as Alvaro Morata, who swapped London for Madrid.
Joining these high-profile players like Balotelli or Piatek, among others, is the 20-year-old American player who earned 7.37 points to secure a place in the 3-4-3 formation.
The best January signing XI -- Of those to have changed clubs at the turn of the year, who has impressed you the most?— WhoScored.com (@WhoScored) April 11, 2019
Read @martinlaurence7's full article now -- https://t.co/lIma3prWli pic.twitter.com/8LpehLy0Ee
His energy and talent in midfield has become an excellent asset for RB Leipzig, a club hoping to stay Champions League spots for next season as they currently sit in 3rd place in the Bundesliga table. Adams has made seven starts for the German side in a run that has seen them record six wins and one draw and manage a +16 goal difference.
Recommended in English
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $200 Social Security, tax return, Child Tax Credit, Golden State payment...
- NFL Cardinals 11 vs. 34 Rams summary: scores, stats and highlights | NFL Playoffs
- NFL Raiders part ways with general manager Mike Maycock
- NFL The insufferable Superb Owl jokes: a rant
- PACO GENTO 1933-2022 Real Madrid legend Paco Gento passes away aged 88
- AFCON Salima Mukansanga to lead all-female officiating AFCON line-up