Real Madrid: Chelsea's new kit leaked... with Hazard modelling it
Eden Hazard is being heavily tipped to join Real Madrid, but was among the players chosen by Chelsea to show off their 2019/20 home kit.
Eden Hazard is being heavily tipped for a summer move to Real Madrid, but a leaked photograph of Chelsea players modelling the Blues' new kit suggests the Premier League side still see him as one of the faces of next season's team.
Hazard among players chosen to model new Chelsea kit
In the image, published this weekend by football-apparel experts Footyheadlines.com, Hazard is joined by captain César Azpilicueta and youngster Ethan Ampadu in posing in the West Londoners' 2019/20 Nike home strip, whose most striking design feature is its Stamford Bridge-inspired graphic print.
Hazard tipped for Madrid as contract heads into final 12 months
Hazard, 28, is out of contract at Chelsea in June 2020 and, with the Belgian seemingly stalling on renewing his deal, it is thought that the six-time English champions may have little option but to cash in on the star this summer, rather than risk losing him on a free transfer at the end of next season.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots