Zlatan makes fun of his rival by scoring Galaxy's winning goal
Nobody stops Ibrahimovic, as the Swede scored the winning goal for LA Galaxy, but by doing so, he mocked and screamed to Salt Lake defender.
The game was tied at one when Zlatan scored the goal that gave the victory to Los Angeles side, but at that moment the Swede decided to mock and shout at Nedum Onuoha, defender of Real Salt Lake.
The action took place at 78' after the Swedish Lion scored after what he exploded against Onuha, faced him and mocked him. Despite this action was seen by the referee, the European star didn't receive his second yellow card of the night, that could have sent him out of the field, with a red card.
The game ended in a 2-1 victory for the squad led by the Argentine, Guillermo Barros Schelotto, that gives Galaxy a six home wins streak, even though Salt Lake looked better in the second half of the match.
Zlatan's numbers at the moment
Zlatan is LA Galaxy the current scorer, and with last night goal, he reaches eight goals in 540 minutes in the season and continues in the pursuit of the MLS scoring championship behind LAFC captain, Carlos Vela.
Te recomendamos en English
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash
- OLYMPICS Team USA will require vaccinations for Winter Olympics hopefuls
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano: what will happen when the lava reaches the Atlantic Ocean?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Why have some parents not received the Child Tax Credit payment; how to claim it?
- Leagues Cup Final Seattle Sounders vs. Club León live updates: scores, stats, and updates | Leagues Cup Final
- Towns stunned after Timberwolves fire president of basketball ops