Griezmann sees himself playing in the MLS in the future
After the MLS announced the match between Atlético Madrid and MLS Stars in July, the Frenchman has once again spoken of his desire to play in the US league.
Antoine Griezmann spoke to Pro Soccer USA about the upcoming match and about what it means despite it being a friendly game, stressing that everyone at Atléti is excited about playing in the United States.
"We want for people to come and enjoy, of course, we're also going to have a good time because it's something unique. This is going to be the first time we do this, and we hope to have a good and exciting match. We want everyone to have a great time," said the 28-year-old World Cup winner.
It's no secret that the French striker would like to end his career in the United States as he has confessed on a few occasions, and during the interview about Atlético's visit to the States, Griezmann once again pondered playing in the American league.
"It's going to be good to play against the best MLS players, as the league keeps improving every year, I even see myself playing there in the future, it's a league I like. It'll do us some good to play with them," concluded Griezmann.
Te recomendamos en English
- EMMY AWARDS What's the difference between an Emmy and an Oscar award?
- US NEWS Body found in Wyoming fits the description of missing 22-year-old Gabby Petito
- NFL Cleveland Browns safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. fined for a push
- NFL Kansas City Chiefs 35 vs Baltimore Ravens 36 summary: score, stats, and highlights | Week 2
- NFL The New Orleans Saints slump to defeat against Carolina Panthers
- NFL NY Jets QB Zach Wilson throws 4 interceptions in loss to Patriots