MLS reveals possible All-Star lineup to face Atlético Madrid
Major League Soccer unveiled the luxury lineup that will star in the 2019 MLS All-Star Game where Zlatan and Carlos Vela could play together.
Last Thursday, May 2nd, Major League Soccer revealed Atlético Madrid as the team the American league stars will face at the 2019 MLS All-Star Game that will take place in Orlando, Florida in the summer.
MLS collaborator, Andrew Wiebe reported on Friday, May 3rd, the possible lineup that will face the Spanish team in July, in which names like Carlos Vela, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Nani stand out.
The starting XI
Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Carlos Vela, and Nani would be in charge of leading the offensive attack of the MLS stars with Pozuelo sitting a little behind them.
This frontline will be well represented as the LAFC captain and Zlatan are two players who are currently leading the scoring chart, while the Portuguese star has had great performances so far this season.
The middle of the field will be led by Pozuelo, Jonathan dos Santos and Lodeiro, undisputable holders of the midfield with their teams, which sit in the first three places of the Western Conference.
Smith, Ziegler, Zimmerman, and Mantanire will be in charge of the defense and will have the task of helping Seattle goalkeeper Frei to keep their net protected.
The All-Star game will be on July 31st at Orlando City Stadium where we'll see if the MLS stars can lift the cup because last year they lost it in a penalty shootout against Juventus.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Caeleb Dressel 100m swimming, medal count, results, today 29 July
- Stimulus Checks $1000 stimulus check for educators: how to claim it if I haven't received it
- US NEWS Disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar has received $2,000 in stimulus checks
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández to miss his sixth consecutive MLS game due to injury
- Olympic Games | Gymnastics How tall and what age are the USA gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Jade Carey, the US gymnast replacing Simone Biles at the Olympics?