Pogba agent Raiola suspended ahead of transfer window
Manchester United star Paul Pogba's agent Mino Raiola was suspended for three months by the FIGC on Wednesday.
Super agent Mino Raiola has been handed a three-month ban by the Italian Football Federation (FIGC).
Raiola represents some of the leading players in the game, including Manchester United star Paul Pogba, Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Marco Verratti, AC Milan goalkeeper Gianluigi Donnarumma, Ajax captain Matthijs de Ligt and LA Galaxy striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
However, he was suspended for three months by the FIGC's Sports Procurators Commission on Wednesday, albeit no reasons were specified in a brief statement from the governing body.
His cousin, Vincenzo Raiola, was banned for two months.
One of Mino Raiola's main clients, Pogba, has been linked with a move away from Old Trafford, with Real Madrid reported as potential suitors.
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Buffalo Bills vs Tennessee Titans live online: scores, stats and updates | NFL Week 6
- NFL Ravens' John Harbaugh thinks Jackson critique misses point
- NFL Which NFL players have 'gone broke' after their career?
- SOCCER Real Madrid team news, possible starting XI against Shakhtar
- NBA NBA 21/22 season: How much does a cheerleader earn?
- MLB Astros vs. Red Sox live online, scores, stats and updates: Championship Series