Ndombélé: Lyon have "three offers" for France midfielder
Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas says Paris Saint-Germain is his preferred destination but the Ligue 1 champions will have to match existing bids.
Paris Saint-Germain will need to compete with several European heavyweights if they are to sign Tanguy Ndombélé, Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas says.
Ndombélé played the entire 90 minutes in Lyon's final home game of the season in Ligue 1, as they hammered lowly Caen 4-0 to confirm their place in the Champions League for next season.
It looks set to have been the midfielder's last appearance for Lyon at Groupama Stadium, however, with Aulas – who has previously claimed that Serie A giants Juventus would be his preferred destination for Ndombélé – again reiterating that the 22-year-old France international will leave the club in the close season.
And Aulas has now revealed that Lyon have had up to three offers for Ndombele, though Ligue 1 champions PSG have not yet matched the bids submitted by other clubs.
Aulas: "Biggest European clubs" in for Ndombélé
"I am negotiating with the biggest European clubs for Ndombélé," Aulas, who also confirmed that Sylvinho will take over from Bruno Genesio as head coach for next season, told L'Equipe.
"I'm the one who revived the PSG talks so that they don't feel dismissed. If PSG aligns with the three offers received and Tanguy agrees, it would be nice if he goes there."
As well as Juve, Real Madrid and both Manchester clubs, Tottenham have also been credited with an interest in Ndombélé, who has made 48 appearances in all competitions for Lyon this term, scoring twice.
Te recomendamos en English
- LABOR NEWS Will Wisconsin's child labor reform bill become law?
- NFL Tom Brady sets record with 600th touchdown pass
- MLB How many times have the Atlanta Braves and Dallas Astros won the World Series?
- NFL How and where to watch Bears vs. Bucs
- NFL New York Jets vs New England Patriots summary: score, goals, highlights | NFL today
- NFL Chicago Bears 3 vs 38 Patriots summary: score, stats, highlights | NFL Week 7