Maradona studying offers from two Argentinean clubs
TNT Sports report that "El 10" has been approached by both Newell's Old Boys and recently relegated Club Atlético Belgrano.
Diego Maradona is currently involved in a negotiation process with his Mexican side Dorados de Sinaloa and after a second defeat in the Ascenso MX final, doubts surround the Argentine coach staying in Mexico as Argentine based TNT Sports confirm "El Diego" has been approached by two club sides in Argentina anxious to secure his services.
Newell's Old Boys and Cordoba based Belgrano are the two clubs in question after the recent departures of Héctor Bidoglio and Diego Osella respectively.
Maradona is due to arrive back in his native Argentina this week and has already alluded to a return to his homeland in a coaching capacity.
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCCER Real Madrid's Vinicius outshining his idol Neymar at PSG
- Technology Which phones will no longer support WhatsApp starting on November 1?
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in California?
- NFL NFL Commissioner Goodell: WFT probe results won’t be released
- NFL | STEELERS Steelers coach Tomlin says he would 'never' take college job
- NBA | LAKERS Westbrook: "I'm not used to people cheering for me on the road"