Maradona studying offers from two Argentinean clubs
TNT Sports report that "El 10" has been approached by both Newell's Old Boys and recently relegated Club Atlético Belgrano.
Diego Maradona is currently involved in a negotiation process with his Mexican side Dorados de Sinaloa and after a second defeat in the Ascenso MX final, doubts surround the Argentine coach staying in Mexico as Argentine based TNT Sports confirm "El Diego" has been approached by two club sides in Argentina anxious to secure his services.
Newell's Old Boys and Cordoba based Belgrano are the two clubs in question after the recent departures of Héctor Bidoglio and Diego Osella respectively.
Maradona is due to arrive back in his native Argentina this week and has already alluded to a return to his homeland in a coaching capacity.
Recommended in English
- NFL How and where to watch Broncos vs. Chiefs
- NFL Who plays Sunday night football tonight, week 13
- NFL What's the problem with Vikings quarterback Kirk Cousins?
- LALIGA Barcelona: Gavi taken to hospital with concussion
- NCAA How much money do NCAA football coaches make?
- COVID-19 What is the natural rate of unemployment formula?