PSG affirm that Mbappé will play for the club next season
"Strong links join Mbappé and París Saint Germain, and after two years our common history will continue", stated the Ligue 1 club in response to the player's comments.
A tweet published on the París Saint Germain French language account at 18:59 CEST, maintains that Kylian Mbappé will continue to play for the Ligue 1 club next season. The French side are anxious to play down the words from the player as he collected his Player of the Year award last night where he made reference to a "new project". Despite the club's latest statement, sources close to player maintain that Mbappé is looking for a new challenge.
"Strong links united PSG and Kylian Mbappe for two years. And our story will continue next season," the statement read.
"We have the same ambition, we want to make history in European football, especially on the 50th birthday of PSG. It will be a great moment to write a new part of our club's history together.
"Everyone will take part in it and it will always be for the good of the group" read the communique via the club's social media outlet.
Following PSG's Champions League elimination in March at the hands of Manchester United, Mbappé stated that his intention was to remain with the club but last night's comments have raised questions about the player's future with the striker heavily linked with a move to Real Madrid.
Te recomendamos en English
- 2021 Halloween costume ideas for kids: Cruella, Squid Game, umbrella costumes and more...
- US NEWS What benefits can you get in California? Social security, unemployment, others...
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Real Madrid on red alert for Manchester United's Paul Pogba
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona vs Real Madrid: what is El Clásico's new logo?
- EL CLASICO Which player has scored the most goals in El Clásico history? All time top scorers
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS $2000 stimulus check for every American: how many people support the proposal? can it happen?