Tottenham touch down in Madrid ahead of UCL final
Pochettino's squad arrived in the Spanish capital on Wednesday evening with Liverpool set to arrive on Friday.
Tottenham Hotspur are the first of the Champions League finalists to arrive in Madrid ahead of Saturday's final at the Metropolitano stadium. Jurgen Klopp's men are poised to arrive in the Spanish capital on Friday.
Injury worries behind him, Harry Kane has been named in the 26 man squad along with Hugo Lloris; Kieran Trippier; Danny Rose; Toby Alderweireld; Jan Vertonghen; Davinson Sanchez; Heung-Min Son; Harry Winks; Harry Kane; Erik Lamela; Victor Wanyama; Michel Vorm; Eric Dier; Kyle Walker-Peters; Moussa Sissoko; Fernando Llorente; Dele Alli; Juan Foyth; Paulo Gazzaniga; Christian Eriksen; Serge Aurier; Lucas Moura; Ben Davies; Alfie Whiteman; George Marsh and Oliver Skipp.
Tottenham will train at Real Madrid's Valdebebas complex on Thursday and conduct their final training session along with pre-match press conference duties on Friday at Atletico's stadium.
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY What should I do if I lose my Social Security card?
- UNITED STATES Martin Luther King, Jr Day: is it national holiday? Why is it celebrated today? Origin & meaning
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- NFL Buccaneers injuries: Wirfs out with sprained ankle
- NFL The Cowboys lose to the 49ers on a bizarre final play