PSG's Mbappé substituted after ankle knock in France friendly
France have been given a scare with Kylian Mbappé sustaining an ankle problem less than a week out from a key clash against Turkey.
Kylian Mbappé's chance to impress as France's starting centre-forward came to an early end after an ankle knock curtailed his involvement at half-time of Sunday's friendly against Bolivia.
Mbappé replaced by Ben Yedder at half-time
Given the chance to lead the line in Olivier Giroud's absence, the Paris Saint-Germain star saw little of the ball before sustaining a seemingly minor injury in a tangle with Raúl Castro.
Mbappé, 20, made way for Wissam Ben Yedder at the interval and is now in at least some doubt for the Euro 2020 qualifying trip to Turkey on Saturday.
Les Bleus boss Didier Deschamps will hope the young forward can recover in time for what is his team's toughest assignment in Group H.
Lemar, Griezmann score as France beat Bolivians
France secured a 2-0 win over Bolivia in Nantes thanks to first-half goals from Thomas Lemar and Antoine Griezmann.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Caeleb Dressel 100m swimming, medal count, results, today 29 July
- Stimulus Checks $1000 stimulus check for educators: how to claim it if I haven't received it
- US NEWS Disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar has received $2,000 in stimulus checks
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández to miss his sixth consecutive MLS game due to injury
- Olympic Games | Gymnastics How tall and what age are the USA gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Jade Carey, the US gymnast replacing Simone Biles at the Olympics?