PSG's Mbappé substituted after ankle knock in France friendly
France have been given a scare with Kylian Mbappé sustaining an ankle problem less than a week out from a key clash against Turkey.
Kylian Mbappé's chance to impress as France's starting centre-forward came to an early end after an ankle knock curtailed his involvement at half-time of Sunday's friendly against Bolivia.
Mbappé replaced by Ben Yedder at half-time
Given the chance to lead the line in Olivier Giroud's absence, the Paris Saint-Germain star saw little of the ball before sustaining a seemingly minor injury in a tangle with Raúl Castro.
Mbappé, 20, made way for Wissam Ben Yedder at the interval and is now in at least some doubt for the Euro 2020 qualifying trip to Turkey on Saturday.
Les Bleus boss Didier Deschamps will hope the young forward can recover in time for what is his team's toughest assignment in Group H.
Lemar, Griezmann score as France beat Bolivians
France secured a 2-0 win over Bolivia in Nantes thanks to first-half goals from Thomas Lemar and Antoine Griezmann.
Te recomendamos en English
- US | CHILD TAX CREDIT Child Tax Credit October 2021 payment: what to do if I haven't received it?
- US NEWS | STIMULUS What is Fed tapering and how could it affect new stimulus check?
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano, live updates today: eruption, tsunami warning and latest news | Canary Islands
- LIGUE 1 Mbappé nets controversial late PSG winner against Angers
- SOCCER Transfer stories: Madrid target Lewandowski and Pogba as Barcelona eye Sterling
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool's Salah on verge of more Premier League history