Real Madrid launch 2019/20 kit with the help of Bale and Keylor
From Friday 7 June, the new shirts are available to buy in shops. The traditional white is given a golden touch and the royal crown is clearly defined.
Real Madrid have released the kit that the first team will wear for the 2019-2020 season. The famous white will of course dominate but it has the emblem of the crown and details in gold to contrast.
Golden trim for Real Madrid
The three stripes on the shoulders, the Fly Emirates branding, and the Adidas logo all glisten in gold, as does the sleeve trim and the Club World Championship badge. The club badge is the only detail of the shirt that It is not monochromatic. In the case of the goalkeeper's kit, it will be predominantly orange with black trim.
Ramos, Isco, Marcelo, Modric, Odriozola, Kroos, Lucas Vázquez, Vinicius, Reguilón, Bale, Nacho, Benzema and Keylor Navas were all involved in the photo shoot for the launch of the kit, which was presented at the Santiago Bernabéu.
Some people were surprised to see the likes of Keylor Navas, Gareth Bale, and Isco forming part of the occasion, with stories rife that they may leave the club in the summer, but over the years we have seen that being involved in kit launches is rarely a note of any significance.
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Pentagon placed on lockdown after shots fired near Metro station
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics 2021: Durant demands gold as USA beat Spain
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Can Simone Biles participate at Paris 2024 Olympics or will she retire earlier?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Asensio's extra-time winner puts Spain into the final
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics Recap: Warholm hurdles into history, Durant inspires USA into basketball semis
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Recap: Biles takes bronze, Thompson-Herah makes history