Messi and company to face Napoli twice at the United States
Barcelona will measure against Napoli twice across the Atlantic when the Blaugranas extend their preseason tour in American soil at Miami and Michigan.
Barça is taking advantage of the Spanish Super Cup change scheduled, which allows them to extend their pre-season, opening space for the games against Napoli set for August 7th and 11th.
The matches will be at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami and Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor, more or less completing the mini-tour Barcelona will have during the summer since the date for the Joan Gamper trophy game still needs to be set.
Barcelona pre-season tour will start in Japan where they will face Chelsea and Vissel Kobe on July 23th and 27th. Barça will travel to the States with all their stars as the players at Copa America will have joined the team by then.
Te recomendamos en English
- NBA NBA Draft Lottery: What time is it, TV channel, and how to watch it online today?
- NBA When was the last time the Bucks were in the Eastern NBA Conference Finals?
- US NEWS What is a primary election?
- US NEWS When are the NYC mayor elections held?
- Olympic Games How much do Olympic medals cost?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: can it be approved in June? Tax refund, $3,600 Child Tax Credit portal...