Mbappe denies making PSG demands
The France forward has been linked with Real Madrid and Kylian Mbappe has denied handing PSG a list of demands for the 2019-20 season.
Kylian Mbappe says claims he has issued Paris Saint-Germain with demands ahead of the coming campaign are "fake news".
Mbappe has been linked with a move to Real Madrid after topping Ligue 1's scoring charts as PSG romped to the title last term.
After collecting the award for Ligue 1's player of the year, Mbappe indicated he could be interested in a new challenge.
On Tuesday the @TransferChecker Twitter account claimed Mbappe's representatives have demanded he takes all penalties for PSG, as well as playing in a central role rather than on the wing.
But after the France forward scored the 100th goal of his career for club and country as Les Bleus beat Andorra 4-0 in Euro 2020 qualifying, he laughed off the report.
"Sorry you forgot something, Kylian Mbappe wants to play goalkeeper," Mbappe wrote on Twitter with a smiling emoji.
Sorry you forgot something, Kylian Mbappé want to play goalkeeper— Kylian Mbappé (@KMbappe) June 12, 2019
Recommended in English
- SOCIAL SECURITY What should I do if I lose my Social Security card?
- UNITED STATES Martin Luther King, Jr Day: is it national holiday? Why is it celebrated today? Origin & meaning
- MARTIN LUTHER KING JR DAY Supermarkets opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Walmart, Costco, Target...
- Martin Luther King Day 2021 Banks opening hours on Martin Luther King Jr Day: Chase, Wells Fargo, Citibank
- NFL Buccaneers injuries: Wirfs out with sprained ankle
- NFL The Cowboys lose to the 49ers on a bizarre final play