Mino Raiola: FIFA lift worldwide Pogba, De Ligt agent's ban
After his appeal was upheld by the Federal Appeal Court of the Italian Football Association, super-agent Mino Raiola has seen his ban lifted by FIFA.
Agent Mino Raiola's worldwide ban has been lifted by FIFA, the governing body has announced.
The Italian Football Association (FIGC) imposed a three-month ban on Raiola in April, with no specific reasoning provided.
That suspension was then given global status by FIFA last month, with Raiola appealing that decision to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) having previously stated his intention to fight the FIGC ban.
CAS temporarily stayed Raiola's worldwide ban before the FIGC's Federal Appeal Court ruled to uphold his appeal against the Italian governing body's sanction.
And that decision has led FIFA's disciplinary committee to annul his worldwide ban with immediate effect.
Pobga, De Ligt moves back on the agenda
One of the most influential agents in the world, Raiola represents the likes of Paul Pogba, Matthijs de Ligt and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
He will now be free to broker potential moves for Pogba and De Ligt, who have been linked with moves away from Manchester United and Ajax respectively in this transfer window.
Raiola posted on Twitter: "Suspension Annuled. Justice!"
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL Rodgers taunts Bears fans: "All my f****** life I own you" after Packers win
- NFL Browns QB Mayfield dislocates shoulder again but expects to play Thursday
- SERIE A Johan Vásquez scores in his Serie A debut with Genoa
- REAL MADRID Benzema has his eyes set on this year's Ballon d'Or
- SOCCER | REAL MADRID Mbappé looks to follow Ronaldo's path at Real Madrid
- NBA Simmons returns to 76ers practice, will play 'when he's ready'