Balotelli looking for his eighth club as Marseille deal winds down
The Italian striker has played for Lumezzane, Inter Milan , Manchester City, AC Milan, Liverpool, Nice and Marseille and will have a new club next season.
Mario Balotelli is out of contract with Marseille at the end of the month and will look for his 8th team this summer. Having played in the Lumezzane, Inter Milan , Manchester City, AC Milan, Liverpool, Nice and Marseille jerseys during his career, he would be ready to pull on his eighth jersey next season before reaching 30.
Gazzetta dello Sport says Mino Raiola, his agent, is demanding €4 million pers season for the striker. It's a tall order for Parma, who have been linked, and who would also not have to worry about paying a transfer fee, something that benefits Balotelli in talks.
Rondón lined up to replace Balotelli at Marseille
Super Mario finishes his contract on June 30 with Marseille having arrived from Nice. He featured in 15 games and scored eight goals last season. In his first seven games, he scored five goals but that streak coolled down and he did not find the back of the next in his last eight games.
Salomón Rondón seems to be the man in line to replace Balotelli in Marseille. French newspaper, Le Provence, say he will not be continuing at West Brom.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS Gonzalo Higuaín returned to the MLS Team of the Week
- LALIGA SANTANDER Coutinho reaches 100, but Barcelona won't pay Liverpool variable
- SOCCER | BARCELONA Koeman: Clasico Barcelona fans incident reflects "social issues"
- NBA | BULLS Bulls 'want to win now' after following in Michael Jordan's footsteps with 4-0 start
- MLB When was the last time the Astros and Braves won the World Series?
- WORLD SERIES Who are the MLB World Series winners by year?