Is USMNT winger Tyler Boyd on the move?
The New Zeland born player currently with Vitoria SC might not be staying in the Portuguese league for long with offers from Turkish, German and MLS teams.
The New Zeland born player currently plays with Portuguese club Vitoria SC, but the US winger doesn't want to continue his career in Portugal, and several Turkish media reports set the 24-year old player in Besiktas radar.
Boyd scored the goal one thousand for the United States in the opening game of the Americans against Guyana, which he celebrated with his family that traveled from New Zeland to the States to watch him play.
According to Tyler Boyd's agent, several MLS, Turkish and German teams have asked about the future of the American winger, and with Boyd not wanting to remain with Vitoria, his agent will start the transfer process, though to where's still a mystery.
"I speak with American, Turkish & German teams. There are also offers from China. Boyd doesn't want to pursue a career in Guimaraes. I'm going to Portugal, and I'm going to have the last meetings with Vitoria, then the transfer will take shape," mentioned Boyd's agent.
The future of Tyler Boyd will most likely be defined once his participation at the Gold Cup with the US men's national team is over, he has options, but with teammates like Weston McKennie orTyler Adams at the Bundesliga, he might want to join them despite Besiktas interest.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USWNT: How many Olympic medals does Carli Lloyd have?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Alexander-Arnold signs long-term extension with Liverpool
- OLYMPIC GAMES | TRACK AND FIELD How many olympic medals has Allyson Felix won in her career?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USWNT 2(4)-2(2) Netherlands summary: score, goals, highlights | Tokyo Olympics 2020
- Olympic Games Zverev sorry for sinking Djokovic's Golden Slam hopes