Florentin convinces Paul Pogba to wear Atlanta United colours
Florentin Pogba convinced his brother Paul, who is set to leave Manchester United during the summer transfer window, to wear the MLS current champion colours.
Atlanta United did what others have failed to do, unite the three Pogba brothers, as shown in a video shared on their official Twitter account.
Florentin, Mathias, and Paul Pogba, all three wearing the current MLS champion's jersey, are observed dancing in the video. Atlanta signed Florentin back in February, and the brother of the Manchester United star has played 477 minutes in 9 games played across all competitions with the Five Stripes.
Paul Pogba also shared the video on his Instagram account with the message "the Pogbance complete," while he enjoys his holiday with his brothers, awaiting his future to be decided.
The Frenchman went to Manchester United for a 105-million-euro transfer deal, being at that time the most expensive player in history. He has played three seasons with the Red Devils winning a League Cup and a UEFA Europa League along the way, although the team have disappointed for the most.
It looks as though Pogba's time in the Premier League could be coming to an end, with him being strongly linked with a move to either Juventus or Real Madrid.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021: summary, results and medal count - 29 July
- GOLD CUP Mexico vs Canada, Gold Cup semi-final: how to watch - times, TV, online
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 29 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Simone Biles suffers twisties: What are they? How do they affect gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics: Luka Doncic 'dominating the Games like no player in 30 years'
- OLYMPIC GAMES Golfer McIlroy praises Biles and Osaka for raising mental health awareness