Theo Hernández set to sign with AC Milan
The Italian side will pay €20 million for the left-back, who will seal his move to Serie A in the coming days once they agree on personal terms.
Theo Hernandez is inching closer to an AC Milan move by the day. Talks between Real Madrid and the Serie A side are moving along nice and a fee of €20 million will be exchanged for the services of the player. Once personal terms are agreed with the left-back, the move should be made official.
Bayer Leverkusen offered the same amount at AC Milan but Theo wants Serie A football.
Milan could not offer the 21-year-old the same wage he was on at Real Madrid (€3.5 million per year) but with a contract of five years, the maximum allowed in Italy, along with the option for a sixth, everyone was happy.
Real Madrid players leaving in droves
Theo will join Marcos Llorente and Mateo Kovacic are departures this summer with €100 million being earned on the back of their moves. The next one will be James as Napoli and Real Madrid negotiate over the Colombian.
Hernández made a controversial move to Real Madrid from Atlético but he failed to make an impact and was loaned to Real Sociedad where he had a inconsistent season at the Anoeta. Real Madrid made him available to but with suitors from Italy and Germany but it seems Milan will win the race for his signature
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Where was Gabby Petito's body found in Grand Teton National Park?
- ALFREDO RELAÑO Vinicius and Benzema to the rescue
- NFL 49ers vs Eagles: San Francisco win 17-11 in gruelling game
- NFL Quarterback injuries overshadow Week 2 NFL action
- REAL MADRID Ancelotti: “I am living my honeymoon in Madrid"
- PREMIER LEAGUE African trio at Anfield make Premier League history for Liverpool