Sneijder: Former Real Madrid player drunkenly smashes up car
Wesley Sneijder was ordered to pay 6,000 euros in damages over the incident, which took place in the city of Utrecht on Saturday evening.
Ex-Real Madrid star Wesley Sneijder was arrested and ordered to pay damages after drunkenly vandalising a car in the Dutch city of Utrecht on Saturday night.
Sneijder caught on camera vandalising car
CCTV images of the incident show Sneijder, 35, jumping up and down and dancing on the roof of the vehicle, and stamping on its windscreen.
It has also been reported that he urinated on the car.
Ordered to pay 6,000 euros in damages
The former Netherlands international midfielder was taken into police custody and forced to pay 6,000 euros for the damage caused.
Sneijder, who won a Champions League with Inter Milan and has also played for Ajax, Galatasaray and Nice, currently plys his trade for Qatari outfit Al Gharafa.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 medal count updates: who has won more? Tally by country, today, 30 July
- OLYMPIC GAMES | SOCCER USWNT: How many Olympic medals does Carli Lloyd have?
- MLB trade deadline Yankees get Rizzo from Cubs, Schwarber to Red Sox
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics 2021 schedule today, July 30: events, sports, times, and how to watch
- Tokyo Olympics: Fraser-Pryce dazzles but Ta Lou sets the standard in stunning women's sprint heats
- NBA Wizards reportedly trade Westbrook to LA Lakers in draft-night blockbuster