Barcelona table offer for Kashima star Hiroki Abe
According to Japanese daily Asahi, Barça have offered to buy out the 20-year-old Japan international's contract with the J-League side and sign him for the B team.
Barcelona have reportedly tabled an offer for Kashima Antlers forward Hiroki Abe, with the Liga club’s idea being to buy out his contract with the J1 League side and sign him for Barça B.
Abe, 20, was voted young player of the year in the J1 League last season and has made 48 appearances for Kashima after debuting in 2017. He earned his first senior cap at the Copa América on 17 June, coming on a substitute against Chile.
Abe to decide whether to accept Barça B move
The decision as to whether to make the move to LaLiga now lies with the player, according to Japanese daily Asahi, with Kashima ready to accept a financial package worth around €1.5 million to cover the remainder of the forward’s contract with the J1 League club.
Te recomendamos en English
- JUVENTUS Juventus player Arthur Melo involved in car crash
- OLYMPICS Team USA will require vaccinations for Winter Olympics hopefuls
- WORLD NEWS La Palma volcano: what will happen when the lava reaches the Atlantic Ocean?
- CHILD TAX CREDIT Why have some parents not received the Child Tax Credit payment; how to claim it?
- Leagues Cup Final Seattle Sounders vs. Club León live updates: scores, stats, and updates | Leagues Cup Final
- Towns stunned after Timberwolves fire president of basketball ops