Christian Pulisic ready to take on Mexico at Gold Cup final
The American youngster is excited about the CONCACAF tournament final match against the US biggest rival, Mexico, where they'll seek to become two-time champions.
The Gold Cup Grand Final is set with the two CONCACAF giants being the main attraction in a game that inevitably will be surrounded with a lot of great energy and passion.
Christian Pulisic, the man of the hour, has proved to be all the good everyone said and expects from the new addition of Premier League side, Chelsea, and before he joins his new club, he has one pending debt against the Mexican National team in the USMNT title defense.
The 20-year-old American is excited for the tournament final against US biggest rival, where the true CONCACAF giant will be defined.
"We know Mexico is a great team; I think it's going to be a great game, I'm so excited for it, and we'll see what happens," said Pulisic about the upcoming final.
Bradley is an old acquaintance of the Mexican team, knows how the atmosphere of those games are, which made the defense of the Gold Cup championship even more appealing for the Stars and Stripes.
"You want to play that game where everything's on the line, and when you add in the fact that it's against Mexico our big rival, where there's so much passion, history, and respect, there's nothing better," he concluded.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Kroos is having the best season of his Real Madrid career
- World Cup 2022 Work at the Al Bayt stadium almost complete
- Bundesliga Dortmund: Mourinho in line to replace under-fire Favre
- Champions League Pep Guardiola loses patience with slow Stones
- TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR Spurs squad '1000 per cent' behind Pochettino
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Suárez bids to end away drought: Champions League in numbers