Berhalter already knows the victory feeling against Martino
The United States Men's National Team head coach knows victory against Argentine and Mexico's coach, Gerardo Martino when both were in the MLS.
Both strategists will face again in American soil, as both coaches met during their MLS time when Berhalter coaches Columbus Crew and 'Tata' Martino, Atlanta United.
Gregg Berhalter already knows victory against the Argentine in a knock-out phase as the US coach eliminated Martino and the Five Stripes in the first round of the MLS playoffs in penalties shoot-out.
Berhalter vs Martino in MLS
The first time both strategists met in the Major League Soccer was on June 17, 2017, when Atlanta United defeated the Crew 3-1, and two weeks later the Five Stripes earned the 2-0 victory. Berhalter took revenge on Martino for the regular season losses by knocking them out at the MLS playoffs.
Te recomendamos en English
- LA Galaxy Chicharito: When I talked about retirement I meant because of my age not the MLS
- Copa del Rey 2019-20 Zaragoza vs Real Madrid: how and where to watch - times, TV, online
- MASCHERANO 'Messi's unique ability can extend his future' - Mascherano
- BRUNO FERNANDES | MANCHESTER UNITED Bruno Fernandes is on his way to join Manchester United
- BARCELONA Barcelona youth product Carles Pérez makes €13m Roma switch
- Premier League Guardiola admits mistake over Man City crowd comments