Berhalter already knows the victory feeling against Martino
The United States Men's National Team head coach knows victory against Argentine and Mexico's coach, Gerardo Martino when both were in the MLS.
Both strategists will face again in American soil, as both coaches met during their MLS time when Berhalter coaches Columbus Crew and 'Tata' Martino, Atlanta United.
Gregg Berhalter already knows victory against the Argentine in a knock-out phase as the US coach eliminated Martino and the Five Stripes in the first round of the MLS playoffs in penalties shoot-out.
Berhalter vs Martino in MLS
The first time both strategists met in the Major League Soccer was on June 17, 2017, when Atlanta United defeated the Crew 3-1, and two weeks later the Five Stripes earned the 2-0 victory. Berhalter took revenge on Martino for the regular season losses by knocking them out at the MLS playoffs.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Benzema: Mallorca, Galatsaray, Barça "very difficult" games
- TRANSFER NEWS Rumour has it: Manchester United planning spending spree
- ENGLAND England loss a "wake-up call", accept Kane and Southgate
- MARTIN ODEGAARD SPEAKS TO AS Odegaard: Real Sociedad's on-loan Real Madrid man talks to AS
- ATHLETICS Eliud Kipchoge breaks two-hour barrier in the marathon: 1:59:40