Berhalter already knows the victory feeling against Martino
The United States Men's National Team head coach knows victory against Argentine and Mexico's coach, Gerardo Martino when both were in the MLS.
Both strategists will face again in American soil, as both coaches met during their MLS time when Berhalter coaches Columbus Crew and 'Tata' Martino, Atlanta United.
Gregg Berhalter already knows victory against the Argentine in a knock-out phase as the US coach eliminated Martino and the Five Stripes in the first round of the MLS playoffs in penalties shoot-out.
Berhalter vs Martino in MLS
The first time both strategists met in the Major League Soccer was on June 17, 2017, when Atlanta United defeated the Crew 3-1, and two weeks later the Five Stripes earned the 2-0 victory. Berhalter took revenge on Martino for the regular season losses by knocking them out at the MLS playoffs.
Te recomendamos en English
- UEFA | EUROPA LEAGUE Europa League 2020/21 round of 16 draw: as it happened
- PREMIER LEAGUE Liverpool: Henderson out until April after surgery on injury
- NFL NFL: Wilson hasn't demanded trade from Seattle Seahawks, says agent
- NBA NBA: Irving, Harden inspire Brooklyn Nets to eighth win in a row
- US NEWS Third stimulus check updates today: when it's coming, $1400 payments, IRS tax refund, House vote | Live
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECK Third stimulus check: what time is the vote in the House?