Berhalter already knows the victory feeling against Martino
The United States Men's National Team head coach knows victory against Argentine and Mexico's coach, Gerardo Martino when both were in the MLS.
Both strategists will face again in American soil, as both coaches met during their MLS time when Berhalter coaches Columbus Crew and 'Tata' Martino, Atlanta United.
Gregg Berhalter already knows victory against the Argentine in a knock-out phase as the US coach eliminated Martino and the Five Stripes in the first round of the MLS playoffs in penalties shoot-out.
Berhalter vs Martino in MLS
The first time both strategists met in the Major League Soccer was on June 17, 2017, when Atlanta United defeated the Crew 3-1, and two weeks later the Five Stripes earned the 2-0 victory. Berhalter took revenge on Martino for the regular season losses by knocking them out at the MLS playoffs.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Do you need to work to claim the child tax credit?
- EURO 2020 Germany's Goretzka in race against time for Euros
- EUROPA LEAGUE Manchester United: Harry Maguire doubtful for Europa League final
- STIMULUS CHECKS How much were the first, second and third stimulus checks and when were they sent out?
- US NEWS Third stimulus check: have all payments been issued and paid?
- BARCELONA Barcelona's continual struggles against top teams