De Ligt trains with Ajax despite Juventus agreement
The defender's agent, Mino Raiola, says he has agreed a move to Juventus but Matthijs de Ligt trained with Ajax team-mates on Monday.
Matthijs de Ligt trained with Ajax on Monday despite his agent revealing the defender has come to an agreement with Juventus.
The Serie A champions are frontrunners to sign Ajax captain De Ligt, who has been linked with clubs including Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United.
Raiola confirms De Ligt's personal deal done
De Ligt's agent Mino Raiola confirmed on Sunday the Netherlands international has agreed personal terms with Juve.
But he was present for the start of pre-season training, with Ajax and Juve still negotiating over the transfer fee.
De Ligt is one of the world's most in-demand players having thrived in Ajax's run to the semi-finals of the Champions League.
His club and country team-mate Frenkie de Jong has joined Barcelona and they were also linked with signing De Ligt.
Te recomendamos en English
- RYDER CUP 2021 Ryder Cup 2021 full schedule: participants, match dates, and times
- NFL Panthers at Texans: Fantasy Start ‘ems and Sit ‘ems
- REAL MADRID Mbappé: 100 days until PSG star can negotiate with Real Madrid
- Nagelsmann on Rudiger to Bayern rumours: I'll have to see if I have any money in my wallet!
- 76ers and Doc Rivers want to convince Ben Simmons to stay amid trade talk
- MLB MLB round-up: Cardinals extend streak, Rays clinch playoff berth