Rematch in sight! USA will face Mexico after Gold Cup failure
September FIFA Date presents itself as the perfect stage for a new edition of the CONCACAF Clasico, with USA and Mexico facing each other again before Nations League.
Life in football is full of rematches and Gregg Berhalter will have its chance to redemption when the US team and Mexico face again before the start of the CONCACAF Nations League.
The game is due for September 6, with the place of the match yet to be confirmed but New Jersey, New York, and Arizona sounds like the possible cities for the North American Clasico to take place.
New Jersey looks like the most likely city to hold the new clash of the Titans, where the Red Bull Arena, MetLife Stadium or Prudential Center opening its doors for the match.
- United States of America
The house of the New York Jets due to capacity could be the one chosen for the USA vs Mexico rematch as this game usually are sell-outs.
Mexico confirmed Argentina as its other opponent for the September FIFA date, while the United States is yet to confirm their opponents.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Gareth Bale determined to seize Clásico chance
- BARCELONA Barcelona: at least three players could leave in the January window
- REAL MADRID Barnett: "There's no guarantee that Bale is leaving Real Madrid"
- SERIE A "We're living in 1920": Lukaku's agent 'ashamed' of 'Black Friday' headline
- SERIE A Smalling: 'Black Friday' headline "wrong and highly insensitive"
- CRYSTAL PALACE Andros Townsend opens up about his gambling addiction: "I lost €54,000 in one night"