Rematch in sight! USA will face Mexico after Gold Cup failure
September FIFA Date presents itself as the perfect stage for a new edition of the CONCACAF Clasico, with USA and Mexico facing each other again before Nations League.
Life in football is full of rematches and Gregg Berhalter will have its chance to redemption when the US team and Mexico face again before the start of the CONCACAF Nations League.
The game is due for September 6, with the place of the match yet to be confirmed but New Jersey, New York, and Arizona sounds like the possible cities for the North American Clasico to take place.
New Jersey looks like the most likely city to hold the new clash of the Titans, where the Red Bull Arena, MetLife Stadium or Prudential Center opening its doors for the match.
- United States of America
The house of the New York Jets due to capacity could be the one chosen for the USA vs Mexico rematch as this game usually are sell-outs.
Mexico confirmed Argentina as its other opponent for the September FIFA date, while the United States is yet to confirm their opponents.
Te recomendamos en English
- REAL MADRID Lucas, Ceballos futures hang in the balance ahead of Arsenal game
- Bundesliga Chelsea send Ethan Ampadu on loan to RB Leipzig
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Pogba arrival dependent on Bale exit
- JUVENTUS Furious Ronaldo has run-in with Sarri after being substituted
- MANCHESTER UNITED Man United set to splash out €160m on Maguire and Fernandes
- REAL MADRID Bale: Real Madrid should loan Welshman out, says Calderón