Jefferson Savarino named MLS Player of Week 19
The Real Salt Lake Venezuelan attacker came back from the Copa America in great shape to lead its team to an incredible 4-0 victory over Philadelphia Union.
Jefferson Savarino's time at the Copa America served him well, and he returned to his MLS club, Real Salt Lake in great form and during the game against Philadelphia Union, the attacker scored two goals and assisted the third one as part of the 4-0 victory.
Savarino's excellent performance earned him the MLS Player of the Week honor for week 19 of the 2019 regular season and has bagged five goals and provided two assists in 15 appearances with Real Salt Lake.
Jefferson big night began in minute 23 when he opened the scoring. He later doubled Real Salt Lake's lead at the 71st minute, before setting up Albert Rusnak's goal, to close a perfect game.
Player of the Week
Each week an MLS Player of the Week is chosen by the media and a fan voting process conducted by MLS Communications, with 75% of the vote going to North American Soccer reporters and a Twitter fan vote representing the remaining 25%.
Te recomendamos en English
- GAMING Where to buy PS5: stock updates at Walmart, Costco, GameStop Kohls, Best Buy, Target, Amazon...
- US NEWS $300 unemployment benefits: are there new proposals to extend them?
- Liga MX Chivas vs Leon live online: Liga MX Playoffs Semifinal Leg 1
- US News What stimulus and executive actions does Biden plan for his first 100 days?
- PSG Neymar: What I want most is to play with Messi again
- NBA NBA 2020-21 season: Lakers-Clippers clash, Durant's Warriors reunion headline opening night