Zlatan Court - Ibrahimovic gift for Swede kids
Zlatan Ibrahimovic wanted to give a special gift for the kids of Rosengard, the place where he grew up, where it all started with a ball and a dream.
At that time, when Zlatan was just a kid, he made a promise to his neighbors, that one day the world would know his name, and he did, as now he's one of the top players of the world, and there might be no place where Ibrahimovic name is not known.
Sweden Twitter account shared a video about a gift made by Zlatan to the kids of his town back in 2007, in case you didn't know about the altruistic side of Ibrahimovic.
The Swedish Lion, gave a gift to the children of his neighborhood, in the same area where he used to live, Zlatan built a soccer field for the "Lions that come." The court has aim targets, a plate with Ibra's autograph and his footprints, besides the center field is decorated with Zlatan's golden silhouette.
Zlatan left a special touch at the entrance of the court, an inscription that reads; "Here is my heart. Here is my history. Here is my game. Take it further. Zlatan."
Te recomendamos en English
- SERIE A Ronaldo scores in his 1,000th game
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Quique Setién: "Messi is a guarantee for any coach"
- BARCELONA 5-0 EIBAR Braithwaite after Barcelona debut: "I won't wash my clothes after hugging Messi"
- Bundesliga Paderborn confirm death of 14-month-old girl at Bayern game
- BARCELONA 5 - 0 EIBAR Real Madrid badge spotted on scoreboard at the Camp Nou
- Levante v Real Madrid Hazard off injured during Levante-Real Madrid with Clásico next week