Zlatan Court - Ibrahimovic gift for Swede kids
Zlatan Ibrahimovic wanted to give a special gift for the kids of Rosengard, the place where he grew up, where it all started with a ball and a dream.
At that time, when Zlatan was just a kid, he made a promise to his neighbors, that one day the world would know his name, and he did, as now he's one of the top players of the world, and there might be no place where Ibrahimovic name is not known.
Sweden Twitter account shared a video about a gift made by Zlatan to the kids of his town back in 2007, in case you didn't know about the altruistic side of Ibrahimovic.
The Swedish Lion, gave a gift to the children of his neighborhood, in the same area where he used to live, Zlatan built a soccer field for the "Lions that come." The court has aim targets, a plate with Ibra's autograph and his footprints, besides the center field is decorated with Zlatan's golden silhouette.
Zlatan left a special touch at the entrance of the court, an inscription that reads; "Here is my heart. Here is my history. Here is my game. Take it further. Zlatan."
Te recomendamos en English
- BARCELONA Valverde: "We suffered a lot and you have to admit it"
- DORTMUND 0 - BARCELONA 0 Ter Stegen off his line for Reus penalty in Dortmund - Barcelona game
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Ajax too strong for Lille
- BARCELONA Alba injures hamstring during Dortmund draw
- Juventus are more than just Ronaldo, warns Gimenez
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Juventus are more than just Ronaldo, warns Gimenez