Zlatan Court - Ibrahimovic gift for Swede kids
Zlatan Ibrahimovic wanted to give a special gift for the kids of Rosengard, the place where he grew up, where it all started with a ball and a dream.
At that time, when Zlatan was just a kid, he made a promise to his neighbors, that one day the world would know his name, and he did, as now he's one of the top players of the world, and there might be no place where Ibrahimovic name is not known.
Sweden Twitter account shared a video about a gift made by Zlatan to the kids of his town back in 2007, in case you didn't know about the altruistic side of Ibrahimovic.
The Swedish Lion, gave a gift to the children of his neighborhood, in the same area where he used to live, Zlatan built a soccer field for the "Lions that come." The court has aim targets, a plate with Ibra's autograph and his footprints, besides the center field is decorated with Zlatan's golden silhouette.
Zlatan left a special touch at the entrance of the court, an inscription that reads; "Here is my heart. Here is my history. Here is my game. Take it further. Zlatan."
Te recomendamos en English
- SOCIAL SECURITY How many people will benefit from the Social Security increase in Texas?
- NFL Watt joins long list of players out for Packers vs Cardinals game
- International Soccer Mexico 2-3 Ecuador summary: score, goals, highlights, exhibition match
- SOCCER Ronald Koeman fired from FC Barcelona: who are the possible coaches that could replace him?
- Jokic won't miss extended time after knee injury vs. Jazz Tuesday
- MLB Braves vs. Astros live online, scores, stats and updates: World Series Game 2