Paul Arriola joins the list of Americans most wanted
The DC United midfielder is another US international being linked with European teams while also drawing attention from sides of the Mexican League.
The US men's national team players caught a lot of attention during the summer's Gold Cup, sparking a number of rumors about them making a move abroad.
The latest US international linked with European interest, according to CBS Sports reporter, Roger Gonzalez, is DC United player, Paul Arriola, who has also awakened interest in Mexico.
There weren't any specific clubs mentioned, but the fact that Arriola could count as a domestic player in Mexico has drawn in Liga MX clubs due to his dual-nationality
The interest from Europe comes from England, says Gonzalez, which could see Arriola join compatriot Christian Pulisic in the Premier League.
Wanted: Paul Arriola
Since his arrival at DC United in 2017 from Club Tijuana, Arriola has become a vital member of Ben Olsen's squad, which secured his place in the USMNT team which finished as runner-up at the 2019 Gold Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- EL CLÁSICO Barcelona-Real Madrid: LaLiga proposes Clásico on 7 December
- PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN Mbappé, Cavani back as injuries ease up for PSG
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Piqué, Dembélé to 'join' general strike in Catalonia
- REAL MADRID Vinicius will soon be one of the world's best - Ronaldinho
- BARCELONA-REAL MADRID El Clásico: Barça open to date change but won't play in Madrid
- JUVENTUS Cristiano Ronaldo continues to play King Midas at Juventus