Paul Arriola joins the list of Americans most wanted
The DC United midfielder is another US international being linked with European teams while also drawing attention from sides of the Mexican League.
The US men's national team players caught a lot of attention during the summer's Gold Cup, sparking a number of rumors about them making a move abroad.
The latest US international linked with European interest, according to CBS Sports reporter, Roger Gonzalez, is DC United player, Paul Arriola, who has also awakened interest in Mexico.
There weren't any specific clubs mentioned, but the fact that Arriola could count as a domestic player in Mexico has drawn in Liga MX clubs due to his dual-nationality
The interest from Europe comes from England, says Gonzalez, which could see Arriola join compatriot Christian Pulisic in the Premier League.
Wanted: Paul Arriola
Since his arrival at DC United in 2017 from Club Tijuana, Arriola has become a vital member of Ben Olsen's squad, which secured his place in the USMNT team which finished as runner-up at the 2019 Gold Cup.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: CDC says fully vaccinated no mask, guidelines, Ohio lottery...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: is a payment coming? IRS tax return deadline, Child Tax Credit
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINATIONS Coronavirus US: is it possible to travel without restrictions after the vaccine?
- TAX DAY 2021 What time is the deadline on 17 May for tax filing 2021?
- 2021 TAX SEASON Tax Deadline 2021: how to file an extension
- US News Where to get 12-15 year old kids vaccinated in California