Paul Arriola joins the list of Americans most wanted
The DC United midfielder is another US international being linked with European teams while also drawing attention from sides of the Mexican League.
The US men's national team players caught a lot of attention during the summer's Gold Cup, sparking a number of rumors about them making a move abroad.
The latest US international linked with European interest, according to CBS Sports reporter, Roger Gonzalez, is DC United player, Paul Arriola, who has also awakened interest in Mexico.
There weren't any specific clubs mentioned, but the fact that Arriola could count as a domestic player in Mexico has drawn in Liga MX clubs due to his dual-nationality
The interest from Europe comes from England, says Gonzalez, which could see Arriola join compatriot Christian Pulisic in the Premier League.
Wanted: Paul Arriola
Since his arrival at DC United in 2017 from Club Tijuana, Arriola has become a vital member of Ben Olsen's squad, which secured his place in the USMNT team which finished as runner-up at the 2019 Gold Cup.
Recommended in English
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Lewandowski and Ronaldo eye history – Champions League in Opta numbers
- REAL MADRID Marcelo set to leave Real Madrid for Brazil
- NBA Blazers' Damian Lillard wants $107 million two year extension
- NBA Blazers guard CJ McCollum out indefinitely for collapsed lung
- NBA Anthony Davis lauds in-form Lakers star Russell Westbrook
- NBA Mavs’ Luka Doncic admits having conditioning issues