De Rossi arrives in Buenos Aires ahead of Boca Juniors move
The Italian player is in the Argentine capital ahead of concluding the summer's most 'left-field' signings in penning a deal with Boca Juniors.
The biggest transfer speculation in recent Superliga Argentina history is about to become a reality after Italian veteran Daniele De Rossi arrived in Buenos Aires this morning ahead of his medical check-up with "Los Xeneizes".
The 36-year-old Italian is expected to sign a deal with the Argentinean side through to March 2020 and there were scenes of mayhem at Ezeiza airport in the capital as hoards of Boca fans were on hand to greet the former AS Roma midfielder.
⠀— Boca Jrs. Oficial (@BocaJrsOficial) July 25, 2019
⠀⠀ Ya está en 🇦🇷
The player will undergo the routine medical review and is then expected to put pen to paper on his deal that will seem him play at La Bombonera for the season ahead. Later the Italian will be unveiled to the media with the famous navy and gold shirt.
De Rossi becomes the fourth signing for Boca after the recent acquisitions of Alexis Mac Allister, Jan Hurtado and Eduardo Salvio and is set to wear his favourite number 16 shirt.
Te recomendamos en English
- OLYMPIC GAMES USA at Tokyo Olympics 2021 live updates: Caeleb Dressel 100m swimming, medal count, results, today 29 July
- Stimulus Checks $1000 stimulus check for educators: how to claim it if I haven't received it
- US NEWS Disgraced USA Gymnastics doctor, Larry Nassar has received $2,000 in stimulus checks
- LA GALAXY ‘Chicharito’ Hernández to miss his sixth consecutive MLS game due to injury
- Olympic Games | Gymnastics How tall and what age are the USA gymnasts?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Who is Jade Carey, the US gymnast replacing Simone Biles at the Olympics?