Alex Morgan & Kaká to join forces at MLS Skills Challenge
The MLS announced the panel of judges for the Skills Challenge that will take place a day before the All-Star game, with Morgan and Kaká leading it.
Morgan comes from winning back-to-back Women's World Cups, while Kaká, who also lifted a World Cup with Brazil in 2002, returns to Orlando, where the Brazilian played with Orlando City from the 2015 season until 2017.
Former NFL wide receiver Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson will join the pair of World Cup winners in the judging panel, together with US Soccer and Fox Sports analyst Alexi Lalas and eMLS champion Cormac 'Doolsta' Dooley.
The Wide World of Sports complex will be the stage for the Skills Challenge, where previously selected players from the MLS All-Stars squad, Orlando City and Atlético Madrid will compete in three different disciplines: shooting, touch & volley, and passing.
Skills Challenge trios
The Orlando City team is formed by Nani, Chris Mueller, and Sebastian Méndez, while Atlético Madrid will be represented by Koke, Héctor Herrera, and Joao Félix.
Te recomendamos en English
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League: what did we learn from Sunday's games?
- MLS Inter Miami: Higuaín misses penalty in unhappy debut
- BUNDESLIGA Dortmund: More expected of Haaland than Lewandowski, says Kehl
- STIMULUS CHECKS Second stimulus check: how much Pelosi and Democrats would spend in new relief bill
- US NEWS How much did Trump pay in taxes in the last 15 years?
- CORONAVIRUS Stimulus check: 15 October is last day to claim payment