Alex Morgan & Kaká to join forces at MLS Skills Challenge
The MLS announced the panel of judges for the Skills Challenge that will take place a day before the All-Star game, with Morgan and Kaká leading it.
Morgan comes from winning back-to-back Women's World Cups, while Kaká, who also lifted a World Cup with Brazil in 2002, returns to Orlando, where the Brazilian played with Orlando City from the 2015 season until 2017.
Former NFL wide receiver Chad 'Ochocinco' Johnson will join the pair of World Cup winners in the judging panel, together with US Soccer and Fox Sports analyst Alexi Lalas and eMLS champion Cormac 'Doolsta' Dooley.
The Wide World of Sports complex will be the stage for the Skills Challenge, where previously selected players from the MLS All-Stars squad, Orlando City and Atlético Madrid will compete in three different disciplines: shooting, touch & volley, and passing.
Skills Challenge trios
The Orlando City team is formed by Nani, Chris Mueller, and Sebastian Méndez, while Atlético Madrid will be represented by Koke, Héctor Herrera, and Joao Félix.
Te recomendamos en English
- MLS David Beckham's Inter Miami and in sponsorship talks with Qatar
- SERIE A Inter Milan director confirms Christian Eriksen bid and agreement for Chelsea's Victor Moses
- PREMIER LEAGUE Guardiola focused on improving Manchester City rather than chasing Liverpool
- BARCELONA Barcelona: Ousmane Dembélé enters the final phase of his recovery
- ARITZ GABILONDO Reinier, a classic No. 10 in the same mould as Kaká or Rai
- FOOTBALL Messi, Aubameyang, Pogba... 15 stars who are out of contract in 2021