LA Galaxy celebrates Jona Dos Santos second anniversary
It's been two years since the arrival of Jonathan Dos Santos to Los Angeles Galaxy and the MLS, team where he landed from the Spanish side, Villarreal.
July 27, 2017 Los Angeles Galaxy confirmed the signing of the Mexican midfielder, Jonathan Dos Santos, a player with great potential, who arrived at the Californian team with the aim of recovering former glory.
Jona has become a pillar for the LA squad, who celebrated the second anniversary of the arrival of the younger of the Dos Santos with the team.
LA Galaxy shared the memory via Twitter, to recall the path Jona has had with the team. Jona dos Santos was brought up at La Masía, making his official debut with Barcelona in 2009, before joining Spanish side, Villarreal.
Jona with LA Galaxy
Jona arrived with the MLS team in a transaction worth 4.8 million dollars, making his debut on August 6, 2017, against the Timbers, scored his first goal on October 16 against Minnesota United.
So far, Jona has a total of 52 games played with Galaxy, for a total of five goals and six assists, this season he has 17 appearances, scoring 5 goals and giving 2 assists, getting close to his best MLS record.
Te recomendamos en English
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus USA live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks, latest news
- Emmy Awards Which shows have won the most Emmys of all time?
- CORONAVIRUS $300 unemployment benefits: which states are still paying it?
- US News Ruth Bader Ginsburg death: Trump vows to fill vacancy "without delay"
- ROSH HASHANAH Rosh Hashanah Jewish holiday 2020: what does ‘Shana Tova’ mean?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: could one be approved before the US election?