Atlético Madrid steal the thunder from Zlatan, Rooney & co.
Atletico Madrid were too string against the MLS All-Star side in Ortlando despite the US based side boasting the likes of Zlatan and Carlos Vela in their ranks.
The game everyone was waiting for finally arrived where Major League Soccer stars face LaLiga runner-ups, Atletico Madrid, a night where all eyes were on the potential partnership between Carlos Vela and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
It took the MLS team a while to gel and the lack of playing time together was apparent as Diego Simeone's side imposed themselves on the match.
Atletico finally took the lead before the break with Marcos Llorente scoring his first goal for "Los Rojiblancos". Continuous changes after the interval affected the flow of the action but Atleti finally put the game beyond doubt with Joao Felix and Diego Costa bagging Atleti's second and third respectively as the clock ticked down in Orlando.
Te recomendamos en English
- Covid-19 Coronavirus lock down in USA: which states and what measures have been applied?
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid in talks with players over salary cuts
- Coronavirus Gerardo Martino “We are lucky to have high salaries so we must be supportive”
- FIFA Blatter denies bribery allegations in awarding of 2018 and 2022 World Cups
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Barcelona planning raid on Bernabéu for Gelabert
- Barcelona Messi's Barcelona exit would not be 'a drama' for LaLiga, says Tebas