Nani gives Orlando City the win at the MLS Skills Challenge
The home team lead by former Manchester United player, Nani, defeated the Atlético Madrid and MLS All-Star team at the Skills Challenge comeback.
The MLS Skills Challenge was back this year, the perfect stage to see high-quality players show their technique and skills with the ball.
On Tuesday night the 2019 MLS All-Star Skills Challenge came down to the final shot, a game-winner kick, where there is one player that you can rely on for those kind of situations, something Manchester United fans can testify to.
The night started with three different teams, MLS All-Star (Jona dos Santos, Carlos Vela, and Wayne Rooney), Orlando City (Nani, Chris Mueller, and Jhegson Méndez), and Atletico Madrid (Koke, Hector Herrera, and Joao Felix).
The trios were tested in different skills, passing, touch and volley and shooting; and it wasn't until the last challenge that the winner was decided.
The MLS team came with a long shot all points strategy reaching a total of 168; however, the Spaniards, using the same long shot strategy reached a total of 195 and it all depended on the Orlando City team, led by Nani to do its best and take the win, which happened as the Portuguese smashed the ball against the crossbar to give the Lions team the win in the last second for a points total of 202.
It was all good fun and sports at the Skills Challenge, the first one for Nani, who took it seriously and enjoyed the win that he hopes will repeat this Wednesday night at the All-Star game against Atletico.
Te recomendamos en English
- US ELECTIONS 2020 What is a 'contingent election' and what happens if Biden-Trump vote is tied?
- UNITED STATES USA election live online: Trump - Biden, coronavirus, stimulus checks, updates, breaking news
- US Election 2020 Electoral College map: which states have the most electors?
- USA election 2020 USA election 2020: where do I vote?
- CORONAVIRUS Second stimulus check: US coronavirus relief bill update
- US NEWS Will be there Black Friday in 2020 and when could it be?