US fans clamour for Cristiano Ronaldo MLS move
Juventus lost against Atlético Madrid in the International Champions Cup, a game in which Ronaldo's performance saw US fans asking pleading for him to move to the States.
Cristiano Ronaldo's performance on Saturday as Juventus faced Atlético Madrid at the International Champions Cup was far from memorable and it has prompted US soccer fans in pleading with Portuguese striker to move to the MLS.
Many fans made fun of Cristiano through social media, joking about the striker's age and performance against Cholo Simeone's side, at the same time pleading with the player to join MLS as several European footballers have done in recent times.
Cristiano is still in an elite football level, as he has shown throughout his career and last season alone with Juventus he was selected as the player of the season at the Turin based club.
The move behind the request
A 20th minute dribble that went awry when Cristiano Ronaldo tried to beat Atleti's Llorente was the key moment that prompted the outcry from US based fans in imploring that the Madeira born striker pack his bags and move to the States.
Te recomendamos en English
- Borussia Dortmund-PSG PSG ultras detained on border by German police
- Concacaf Club Leon: “Carlos Vela is the best Mexican soccer player right now”
- Premier League Raiola indicates Pogba open to Man Utd contract extension
- Dortmund v PSG Neymar starts for PSG against Borussia Dortmund
- MLS Inter Miami’s stadium is ready to host Los Angeles Galaxy
- Concacaf Club America will put their best players against Comunicaciones