LAFC about to reach the MLS playoffs
Bob Bradley's side is one step closer to securing their place in the MLS playoffs one month and a half away from the end of the regual season.
Los Angeles FC is without a doubt the outstanding team of the 2019 MLS season so far, as Bob Bradley squad keeps racking up victories and a full month and a half away from the end of the regular season, Carlos Vela and company could book their playoff spot already when they face Real Salt Lake.
This is LAFC's second season in the MLS, and their results are outstanding, sitting top of the table on 55 points, with their closest rival Philadelphia Union, a full 10 points behind.
The LA squad needs two things to happen in order to secure their playoff pass; they'll need a victory against RSL and have FC Dallas tie or lose against Montreal Impact.
- United States of America
Los Angeles FC
LAFC has a great winning streak so far this season, as they've only suffered three defeats with four draws and 17 victories to lead the Western Conference and a clear path to the Supporters' Shield.
Carlos Vela is LAFC attacking reference currently fighting for the season MVP and Golden Boot, as he is the leading scorer with 23 goals in 23 games.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Jadon Sancho came very close to joining in 2017
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?