Zlatan picks up his second Player of the Week award
Zlatan Ibrahimovic was on fire during MLS week 24 in LA Galaxy's two games, netting a total of four goals, two from the spot, to earn him POTW award.
His four goals helped LA Galaxy break their three-game losing streak and also earned the Swedish Lion the MLS Player of the Week award.
With the 2-0 win over Dallas and the 2-2 draw against Seattle, Zlatan reached a total of 20 goals for the season, leaving him two goals behind his total for last season and closer to the top two places of the MLS scoring chart, held by Josef Martinez and Carlos Vela. This is the second Player of the Week gong Ibrahimovic has collected this season and his fourth since landing in the US league.
Player of the Week
Each week an MLS Player of the Week is chosen by the media and a fan voting process conducted by MLS Communications, with 75% of the vote going to North American Soccer reporters and a Twitter fan vote representing the remaining 25%.
Te recomendamos en English
- Diego Maradona dies: The greatest of all just left us – former Argentina team-mate Russo
- DIEGO MARADONA 1960-2020 Diego Maradona: Napoli could rename stadium after legend
- Diego Maradona dies: Guardiola pays tribute to 'man of joy' as Klopp hails Argentina great
- INTER 0-2 REAL MADRID Real Madrid player ratings vs Inter: Hazard, Lucas, Rodrygo...
- US NEWS How to cook turkey - recipes for Thanksgiving: time, temperature in oven, seasoning...
- US News California unemployment benefits fraud: who stole from the state?