Zlatan picks up his second Player of the Week award
Zlatan Ibrahimovic was on fire during MLS week 24 in LA Galaxy's two games, netting a total of four goals, two from the spot, to earn him POTW award.
His four goals helped LA Galaxy break their three-game losing streak and also earned the Swedish Lion the MLS Player of the Week award.
With the 2-0 win over Dallas and the 2-2 draw against Seattle, Zlatan reached a total of 20 goals for the season, leaving him two goals behind his total for last season and closer to the top two places of the MLS scoring chart, held by Josef Martinez and Carlos Vela. This is the second Player of the Week gong Ibrahimovic has collected this season and his fourth since landing in the US league.
Player of the Week
Each week an MLS Player of the Week is chosen by the media and a fan voting process conducted by MLS Communications, with 75% of the vote going to North American Soccer reporters and a Twitter fan vote representing the remaining 25%.
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Bayern Munich: Alaba suffers thigh tear and will miss Red Star
- Serie A Inter Milan: Conte bemoans profligacy after 1-0 win
- BARCELONA Paco Alcácer: "I was treated very badly by some people at Barcelona"
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid have the budget to sign a galáctico next summer
- RELAÑO Benzema, James, Hazard... and VAR
- Real Madrid Real Madrid: Zidane brushes off Bale's "scapegoat" claim