Zlatan picks up his second Player of the Week award
Zlatan Ibrahimovic was on fire during MLS week 24 in LA Galaxy's two games, netting a total of four goals, two from the spot, to earn him POTW award.
His four goals helped LA Galaxy break their three-game losing streak and also earned the Swedish Lion the MLS Player of the Week award.
With the 2-0 win over Dallas and the 2-2 draw against Seattle, Zlatan reached a total of 20 goals for the season, leaving him two goals behind his total for last season and closer to the top two places of the MLS scoring chart, held by Josef Martinez and Carlos Vela. This is the second Player of the Week gong Ibrahimovic has collected this season and his fourth since landing in the US league.
Player of the Week
Each week an MLS Player of the Week is chosen by the media and a fan voting process conducted by MLS Communications, with 75% of the vote going to North American Soccer reporters and a Twitter fan vote representing the remaining 25%.
Te recomendamos en English
- Coronavirus Coronavirus India live updates: cases, deaths and news, today
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus US live updates: cases, deaths and stimulus checks today
- REAL MADRID Real Madrid: Jadon Sancho came very close to joining in 2017
- PREMIER LEAGUE Premier League to allow five substitutions for rest of 2019/20
- George Floyd Autopsy reveals George Floyd was infected with Covid-19
- George Floyd What is K-pop and why are fans swarming social media over George Floyd protests?