USA won't set foot in Cuba; Nations League venue moved
The United States National Team issued a statement announcing a change of venues for their last group stage match against Cuba in November.
The United States National Team announced a change of venue for the Nations League match against Cuba, which was previously set to be played in the Havana and will now take place at the Truman Bodden Sports Complex in the Cayman Islands.
The American squad will face the Cuban National Team on the last date of the Group stage on November 19th in neutral territory. US Soccer announced on Monday their first match of the CONCACAF Nations League, which is also against Cuba, to be played at Audi Field on 11 October.
Te recomendamos en English
- US News Covid-19 vaccine in the US live updates: WHO approves Sinopharm | Efficacy, side effects, Indian variant...
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: $2,000 monthly stimulus, Golden State payment tracker, Child Tax Credit...
- ENTERTAINMENT Jupiter's Legacy cast: who is who in the Netflix series?
- MOTHER'S DAY 2021 Do florists deliver flowers on Mother’s Day? What are the most common flowers?
- CORONAVIRUS VACCINES Sinopharm vaccine: efficacy, dose, stock and differences with Pfizer, Sinovac, Moderna, Janssen...
- CORONAVIRUS STIMULUS CHECKS When will SSI recipients receive the Golden State Stimulus?