Zlatan Ibrahimovic knows who's boss in LA
Ibrahimovic enjoyed his performance in El Trafico in which he scored two of LA Galaxy's three goals - one more than rival Carlos Vela in the 3-3 draw against LAFC.
El Trafico is fast becoming Zlatan Ibrahimovic' favourite match, with the LA derby certainly living up to all of the the hype surrounding the rivalry between LA Galaxy and LAFC superstars; Zlatan and Carlos Vela.
The points were shared on the night but Zlatan had the edge over Vela once again, and every time the Swede faces LAFC, his ego grows a little bigger, proving to himself who is the best whenever he has to face Vela - the current top scorer in MLS.
Ibra scored two goals in under 15 minutes during the 3-3 draw, and stole the spotlight with his performance, as he himself noted with the most economic amount of modesty on Twitter.
My city! My game! My rules! pic.twitter.com/g3F9PNTuEV— Zlatan Ibrahimović (@Ibra_official) August 26, 2019
"My city, my game, my rules" posted Ibrahimovic after the game. The Swede is now on 22 goals and a little closer to Carlos Vela's 27...
And LA - You are welcome pic.twitter.com/6BzSm9TyaH— Zlatan Ibrahimović (@Ibra_official) August 26, 2019
And just to make sure his message was clear, Zlatan also sent a reminder to Los Angeles, simply saying: "And LA - you're welcome..."
Te recomendamos en English
- US NEWS Pentagon placed on lockdown after shots fired near Metro station
- OLYMPIC GAMES | BASKETBALL Tokyo Olympics 2021: Durant demands gold as USA beat Spain
- OLYMPIC GAMES | GYMNASTICS Can Simone Biles participate at Paris 2024 Olympics or will she retire earlier?
- OLYMPIC GAMES Asensio's extra-time winner puts Spain into the final
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Olympics Recap: Warholm hurdles into history, Durant inspires USA into basketball semis
- OLYMPIC GAMES Tokyo Recap: Biles takes bronze, Thompson-Herah makes history