Juventus offered PSG Dybala and €100m to PSG for Neymar
The Italian champions were trying to force their way into the summer soap opera, and were using the Argentine to tempt a deal.
The Neymar transfer summer chapter has been closed, but there are still numerous pages left in the book. After the PSG star's failed attempt to return to FC Barcelona, the Catalan media were quick to report that a new offensive for him in 2020 was already being worked up.
Juventus offer Dybala and €100m
Neither Barcelona, nor Real Madrid nor Juventus, other clubs reportedly interested in the services of the Brazilian, managed to get a deal over the line before the deadline. The LaLiga leaders had laid on Rakitic, Todibo and Dembélé along with a reasonably sized pile of cash, but their French winger refused to leave. The offer from the Serie A giants went along the same lines.
The BBC has reported on the bianconeri offering 100 million euros along with Dybala to take Neymar to Turin. With only a few days remaining until the end of the transfer window, the Juve sporting director ruled out his star's departure: "It is not a possibility."
Te recomendamos en English
- NFL NFL's Jeff Pash and WFT's Bruce Allen implicated in email investigation
- FIFA 22 FIFA 22 Road to the Knockouts: player cards and how to upgrade them
- MEDICARE What if I miss the Medicare deadline?
- NFL Do NFL teams have their own planes? How do they travel to away games?
- NFL Why do NFL players paint under their eyes?
- QATAR 2022 When does the 2022 FIFA World Cup start? Opening game and final dates