Zlatan Ibrahimovic to change the MLS for the NBA
LA Galaxy will pay tribute to the Los Angeles Lakers on September 15, with the Carson city players changing their MLS colors for the NBA ones against Sporting Kansas.
Could you imagine Zlatan Ibrahimovic changing his MLS colors for the NBA? Well, on September 15 this will indeed be happening as LA Galaxy will organize a tribute, called Lakers Night, with the basketball team with which they share the city,
Lakers Night will take place before LA Galaxy's league match against Sporting Kansas at Dignity Health Sports Park, with the Carson city team revealing details of the event, featuring names like names of Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Jonathan dos Santos, Cristian Pavon, Romain Alessandrini and David Bingham wearing Lakers colors.
Galaxy announced it would be distributing commemorative covers of both teams during Lakers Night for the first 10,000 attendees, while the LA Foundation will auction autographed kits of both sides.
LA Galaxy playoff run
Guillermo Barros Schelotto's side has six games to stay in the Western Conference playoff zone - the Californian team is currently seventh and will go against Colorado, Kansas City, Montreal, Real Salt Lake, Whitecaps and Houston for a place in the postseason.
Te recomendamos en English
- WORLD NEWS Spanish volcanologist explains what will happen when the lava reaches the sea on La Palma
- NFL NFL: Which players were fined from Week 2?
- US NEWS Fourth stimulus check live updates: Child Tax Credit extension to 2025, new payment in California, unemployment benefits...
- US NEWS Why is the social security Cost-Of-Living-Projection historically high?
- US NEWS What age should you file for social security to get the maximum benefits?
- PREMIER LEAGUE Arsenal vs Tottenham live online: Premier League 2021/22