James Rodríguez: "I hope that this will be my season with Madrid"
The Colombian midfielder is close to being fully fit and may form part of Zidane's squad for Saturday's home game against Levante.
Colombian midfielder James Rodríguez spoke briefly to Spanish television programe "El Chiringuito" at Real Madrid's training centre in Valdebebas on the outskirts of the Spanish capital.
The player is almost fully fit after an injury to his calf which has hampered the opening of the 2019-20 campaign (sustained in the second game of the season vs. Valladolid) and prevented the player from joining up with the national team for the current friendly games against Brazil and Venezuela.
“I really hope that this can be my season with Real Madrid”, stated the Colombian as Zidane's side prepare for the fourth test of the new campaign with Levante UD the visitors next Saturday at the Santiago Bernabéu (kick-off 1300 CEST).
Te recomendamos en English
- PSG - REAL MADRID Official: PSG's Cavani and Mbappé to miss Real Madrid game
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Liverpool are the team to beat in Europe, says Napoli coach Ancelotti
- BAYERN MUNICH Coutinho: "Bayern is more of a close-knit family than my previous clubs"
- FIFA CLUB WORLD CUP Liverpool could face Mexico's Monterrey in Club World Cup semi-final
- REAL MADRID Ødegaard: "I felt it wouldn't be good for me to go back to Real Madrid"
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE Messi challenge is what Dortmund want – Reus