James Rodríguez: "I hope that this will be my season with Madrid"
The Colombian midfielder is close to being fully fit and may form part of Zidane's squad for Saturday's home game against Levante.
Colombian midfielder James Rodríguez spoke briefly to Spanish television programe "El Chiringuito" at Real Madrid's training centre in Valdebebas on the outskirts of the Spanish capital.
The player is almost fully fit after an injury to his calf which has hampered the opening of the 2019-20 campaign (sustained in the second game of the season vs. Valladolid) and prevented the player from joining up with the national team for the current friendly games against Brazil and Venezuela.
“I really hope that this can be my season with Real Madrid”, stated the Colombian as Zidane's side prepare for the fourth test of the new campaign with Levante UD the visitors next Saturday at the Santiago Bernabéu (kick-off 1300 CEST).
Te recomendamos en English
- EGYPT Mohamed Salah ruled out of Egypt games with ankle injury
- NETHERLANDS Koeman: "Depay leaving Lyon would be better for Netherlands
- ATLÉTICO MADRID "I didn't want to leave home" - Morata recalls darker days at Chelsea
- EURO 2020 Leaks of Sterling-Gomez brawl worries England boss Southgate
- ENGLAND Vardy is his own person - Chilwell on Leicester team mate's England future
- LALIGA Real Madrid oppose staging Villarreal-Atleti game in Miami