James Rodríguez: "I hope that this will be my season with Madrid"
The Colombian midfielder is close to being fully fit and may form part of Zidane's squad for Saturday's home game against Levante.
Colombian midfielder James Rodríguez spoke briefly to Spanish television programe "El Chiringuito" at Real Madrid's training centre in Valdebebas on the outskirts of the Spanish capital.
The player is almost fully fit after an injury to his calf which has hampered the opening of the 2019-20 campaign (sustained in the second game of the season vs. Valladolid) and prevented the player from joining up with the national team for the current friendly games against Brazil and Venezuela.
“I really hope that this can be my season with Real Madrid”, stated the Colombian as Zidane's side prepare for the fourth test of the new campaign with Levante UD the visitors next Saturday at the Santiago Bernabéu (kick-off 1300 CEST).
Te recomendamos en English
- Champions League Catalan sports press elated at Madrid UCL defeat to Man City
- MLS Roger Martinez looking to pocket more than Carlos Vela
- Real Madrid Vinicius: "Referees are out to get us when they come here"
- MLS Five facts about Inter Miami ahead of their debut in MLS
- MLS Beckham wants Inter Miami to have the same success as LAFC and Atlanta United
- MLS David Beckham is not worried about Inter Miami missing a DP